Get Earning by Probux.com

Monday, May 20, 2013

Romance Scam- Starting

I want to tell you, how it start..........
It is a Romance scam.

From: Sheila Kabran <sheilakaba89@yahoo.in>
Subject: HELLO,THIS IS SHEILA. 

My Dear,
How are you today?
I am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you in your address at the site. My name is miss Sheila Kabran, 24 years old Girl.

I am the only daughter of Late Dr Kabran Fomba from Liberia,my father was one of the member of nationalistic parliament and also minister of transport in the year 2000/2,he died together with my Mother during the Second Liberian Civil War year 2003.

Dear, i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring Country Senegal and i am residing here as a refugee in UN refugee camp. Meanwhile,I am writing to you now from our Reverends computer and will like to know more about you before we can further our communications.

I will like to know what you do for a living,as you know a journey of thousands miles start with a step and i believe that we have started. Attached here are my picture, waiting for your reply soonest.

Yours faithfully,
Sheila Kabran.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment